Founded in 2011 by Anna Zornosa, Ruby Ribbon is a multi-level marketing company that offers clothing girdles. Anna had a vision to combine girdles with everyday clothes and took steps to make this vision a reality by creating this company. During this review, I’m going to go over some of the products or things the business has to offer, the business or income opportunity affiliated with the business, answer if you can actually make money from your opportunity, explain the cost to get started and how, and then end it with my final thoughts or opinions on everything discussed.
This company offers clothing! Ruby Ribbon offers its clothing products in three categories which include girdles, Essentials With Shaping and Fashion Layers. I will name one product in each of its categories and give a brief explanation of each below!
- girdles/Full Support T-shirt – This product comes in black, pink, white and leopard. It doesn’t require a bra and actually has a built-in support system to replace the need for a bra and retails for $69.
- Essentials With Shaper/Rita Panel Dress – For $129 you can get this black and gray V-neck short-sleeved dress with a built-in form slip.
- Fashion Capes/Judi Cardigan – This product can be wrapped in a variety of ways and is designed to be cozy and fresh for $89.
The question still remains; Can you really make money with the Ruby Ribbon business or income opportunity? To answer this question, I’ll take a look at their compensation plan and explain what it’s all about. There are quite a few ways you could get paid to market this company; however, I will only review a few.
- Rate – You could earn up to 40% commission on all your personal sales.
- Sponsor – If you sponsor another person in the company to take advantage of the opportunity in the same way as you, you could earn up to 10% of your personal sales.
- Promote to leader – If you sponsor someone in the company and help them reach Leader status, you could earn an additional 6% bonus.
To conclude, Yes, you can make money with the Ruby Ribbon business or income opportunity!
Like any business, to start you will have to invest! To get started with Ruby Ribbon and start earning money, you will need to purchase one of their four starter kits. I’ll explain all four below!
- Hello!Kit – $199 for this starter kit that comes with 3 of their best sellers girdles articles, your own personal website, business tools and supplies to get you started, and access to training and support.
- PackageKit 1 – $399 for this kit that comes with items from the Hello!Kit and them ShowKit. Contains 3 of their best sellers girdles articles, some of his ShowKit articles, order forms, access to training and support, business tools and supplies, and many catalogs.
- 2 pack kit – $399. This kit is essentially the same as BundleKit 1. The only difference is that BundleKit 1 comes with items from your ShowKit while this one comes with items of your ShapeKit.
- PackageKit 3 – $599. This kit comes with everything! Contains the same trade supplies and tools as the previous kits, but also includes items from all three kits! Includes elements of your Hello!Kit, ShowKitand them ShapeKit. If you’re ready to take advantage of what this company has to offer and be a very serious home-based entrepreneur, this is the kit for you!
Starting with your products, maybe women know something that I don’t because I don’t see the difference between Ruby Ribbon clothing and clothing that is sold in any retail store. The only difference I see is the price! However, the Full Support Cami looks good with its built-in bra. I can only imagine that makes it much easier and possibly even more comfortable for women.
The opportunity is pretty decent with a good number of payouts you could pull off. Also, it doesn’t seem very difficult to get paid as long as you know what you’re doing within the company and the industry. However, the products are affiliated with a mass market, which means that not everyone in the world may need or want the company’s products. Therefore, you may have some difficulty trying to generate sales.
The cost is very cheap in terms of essentially starting your own business. I also like the fact that they have four different kits that you can choose from. Variety definitely helps when you’re trying to make a decision about which entrepreneur you’d like to be just starting out. Plus, each kit seems to come with a good number of items to get you started right away and generate as many leads as you want.
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with Ruby Ribbon or your business/income opportunity!