In the process of setting up a kitchen, the shopping list is endless. Of course, a lot depends on the eating habits of the family, whether they prefer to eat out or cook at home for more nutritious, healthy and affordable meals. The shopping list inevitably includes crockery, cutlery, pans and dishes, large kitchen appliances and gadgets such as the stove or gas hob, the refrigerator, the dishwasher, etc. These are classified as essential. Next comes the range of small kitchen appliances that includes some must-have appliances and many that serve specific functions and may not be used every day or every week. Budget constraints also make it necessary for us to buy some now and some later, since the list of expenses is too long. So how do you decide which small kitchen appliance to buy first?
Deciding on the most important small kitchen appliances
The task of deciding which appliances to buy first is not an easy one, especially when a visit to the stores that sell them reveals aisle after aisle of different types of small kitchen appliances with multiple makes and models of each. With a clear picture of the budget allocated to purchase them, the following can be purchased step by step.
- Microwave Oven: If after ordering all the major appliances for the kitchen, only one appliance needs to be purchased, then the microwave should come first. This is because it makes life so much easier than all other home appliances. It can multitask and even replace other home appliances. Not only does it cook, bake, steam, heat and thaw, but if you don’t own a blender, you can pop your vegetable or fruit in the microwave for a couple of minutes to soften it up and then mash it with a fork. You can make instant coffee or tea to replace coffee maker and electric kettle, steam rice to replace rice cooker, etc.
- Blender- The second most important thing needed in the kitchen is a blender as it speeds up the speed of cooking by pureeing, blending, blending and even chopping, all essential pre-cooking prep processes that take much longer manually , but never again. a minute or two in the blender.
- Coffee maker: Most people don’t like instant coffee and if you enjoy your coffee freshly roasted, then the next small kitchen appliance is definitely a coffee maker.
- Mini chopper or food processor- Of these, the choice will be determined by the size of the family, since food processors are larger and can handle larger quantities, while a mini chopper is enough for a couple.
- Toaster Oven – This is a great small kitchen appliance as it bakes, broils, broils and toasts, and because it is small it heats up quickly and is fast on all functions.
Once all of these small appliances have established a functional and efficient kitchen, the next in line could be some or all of the appliances you see on the market, such as the rice cooker, kettle, hand mixer, can opener, the egg cooker, the bread slicer, the electric grill. and so.